1. Specialist Accommodation business agents with 30 years active involvement in the industry with experience in most industry groups, including Manufacturing, Transport, and Hospitality.
2. We follow a strict procedure and confidentiality is an utmost priority for both our vendors and purchasers. Our expertise is your guarantee of an enjoyable and successful experience.
3. Our principal is a qualified Valuer and is also able to represent you as a seller, as a Buyer’s Agent or can consult on your purchase should you buy direct or through another Agent. You will always work with a Senior Business Broker who sees the relationship as a partnership in order to get the best outcomes for all parties.
4. Our employees undertake continual professional development and are members of the AIBB and IBBA to ensure you get the most professional service possible.
5. If you are interested in selling your business, getting an appraisal, or a Valuation, one of your Consultants would be happy to assist you.
6. Getting the right advice can make a huge difference to your sale price. We provide you with advice and support in the following key areas: We assess your business’s most probable selling price in the current market or are able to provide you with a Valuation at a fair price. We use a number of strategies and will tailor one to suit your industry and more importantly, your business.
7. The Negotiation Process Negotiating the terms of a sale of a business is complex. Our 20 years of experience ensures that you get the best possible price for your business.
8. Managing the Sale Process. We work with you throughout the sale process, liaising with various professionals to guarantee a trouble-free sale process.
If you are interested in selling your business, getting an appraisal, or a Valuation, one of your Consultants would be happy to assist.